Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Blog!

I thought that I would go ahead and make Isabel her own blog for many reasons. One being that I was constantly posting on our families blog about her and not really about much else. Two, some people don't want to hear the constant sob story that I am telling...so now they don't have to unless they specifically click on her blog! Anyway this blog is going to about our sweet girl and the battle that she is fighting with epilepsy. For those of you who are new to my blog, she got diagnosed in March of this year at 15 months old. We have good days and bad days but she manages to keep a smile on her beautiful face through it all. I am going to copy and paste some of the posts from my previous blog to this one so that my new readers can get Isabel's full story. I am very new to the epilepsy community and would love to chat with other moms and dads who are going through the same thing with their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment